More on the Grip
- Because of the speed of the game of Squash, it is very important to have a good technique.
- Technique starts with the grip of the racket.
- As the game moves from side to side very quickly, sometimes in the air, sometimes deep in the corners or near the back wall, a stable and correct grip will enable you to play a full array of shots from all parts of the court.
- All but advanced players should use the same grip for all shots.
- The grip shown helps develop good swing technique.
- The correct grip makes it easier to play difficult shots - back wall, corners, front court and awkward angled shots