More on Backswing
- To commence the shot, the racket will normally be taken up and out (away from the body).
- There will be times when the ball comes very quickly, and there may not be enough time for a backswing.
- The position of the backswing may vary depending on:-
- The type of shot
- The position of the ball
- The position on the court.
- Your position relative to the ball Ideally, the racket head at the top of the backswing, should be aligned to the ball trajectory.
- The racket face should remain open during the backswing. .