More on Back Court Lob
- Swing under and through the ball.
- Keep the racket face a little more open and increase racket head speed slightly.
- A little more speed is required when swinging as it is necessary to take the ball from the back wall to the front wall, and rebound in the back corner.
- No forearm rotation.
- Follow through to the target.
- Aim about 30cm from the front outline and a racket head away from side wall for a straight lob.
- Swing parallel to side wall for a straight shot.
- For a cross court lob aim to hit high on the opposite side wall and about a metre and a half behind the back of the service box.
- Be sure to get down to the ball especially when the ball comes off the back wall.