Privacy Protection Policy
- The policy applies to all persons who register or provide personal information to squashgame.info.
- We welcome any questions, comments or concerns concerning this policy
- Please contact squashgame.info in the first instance so that any complaints or concerns can be dealt with in a way satisfactory to all parties.
- Squashgame.info will collect personal data from registrants in a way that is transparent and lawful. Any personal information held by us is available to registrants.
- Data collected by squashgame.info will not be sold or made available to any third parties except where and when required to do so by law. It may be used for:
- Administration of membership
- Collection of statistics
- Researching developing, planning and promoting squashgame.info membership programs and benefits
- Communication with members on membership issues.
- Where communications with members are not directly associated with membership, members will have the option of opting out of those communications.
- Squashgame.info will take all reasonable steps to ensure that personal information of members is available only to authorised staff.
- For further information, comment or complaint about the privacy protection policy or its application, please contact us. email@example.com
Support us here at Squashgame.info! If you think we helped you, please consider our Squash Shop when purchasing or make a small contribution.