Hang onto your head
How can you lose your head? Easily. How? When ?Why?
- When you get on a roll, and get excited and anxious to finish it off.
- When the muscles tighten up, and the winners miss and/or the serves go out.
- When the opponent fights back, and gets impossible shots back into play.
- Want to win so badly and quickly, try to hit too hard and lose rhythm.
- Referee decisions get "under your skin".
Continually regroup. How?
Support us here at Squashgame.info! If you think we helped you, please consider our Squash Shop when purchasing or make a small contribution.