|Felt out of breath in the first game.
My movement had no rhythm.
Relax the muscles
- Take slow deep breaths in between points.
- Walk slowly into the Service box and pause before hitting the ball.
|The Referee decisions kept playing on my mind.
||Focus on the task, eg length, game plan.
Block the referee out of your mind.
- Concentrate on the process, the things you can control, eg the strokes and movement, getting to the T, tight length, etc.
|I was so frustrated I could scream when my opponent got my drop shots back.
||Concentrate on the game and the basics of the 10 fundamentals
- Are the drops being played at the right time.
- Is my game repetitive and lacking variety.