Wilson - nCode n120
Published: 23 Jul 2007 - 05:36 by missing_record18
Updated: 06 Sep 2007 - 03:38
Subscribers: Log in to subscribe to this post.
I'm an intermediate player and I give my racquets a fair bit of abuse. I've owned the following racquets:
1. Bottom of the barrel Dunlop, it served me well;
2. Bottom of the barrel Prince, (sold it because I didn't notice the difference between it and the Dunlop).
3. Wilson Hyperhammer 130. (It broke after 3 years of service).
4. Head Ti 150. A nice racquet, it took me a while to get used to the square handle. My only issue with this racquet was that I found it hard to generate any power from it. (It is also in racquet heaven).
5. Head Flexpoint 130. I played with it five times and won a few games, nevertheless I really didn't like it. I don't know why, so I sold it.
Anyway, I am now racquet less and on the hunt for a new one and you may have gathered that I know very little about racquets and I just go by feel.
I would be grateful for any advice you can give me. I've gone through the archives and it seems to me that the Wilson nCode n120 would be a good choice. I do prefer a heavier racquet, and the achieves suggest that this shouldn't be a problem.
Thanks in advance.How to add images to Members' Forum posts and replies here...
Please Note: The most recent replies are now at the top!
From missing_record18 - 06 Sep 2007 - 03:38
From hamburglar - 24 Jul 2007 - 14:37
From missing_record18 - 24 Jul 2007 - 14:32
From hamburglar - 23 Jul 2007 - 20:29
From missing_record18 - 23 Jul 2007 - 10:33
From hamburglar - 23 Jul 2007 - 10:10
Sorry, only members can post replies on this and all other Members` Forum items.
Support us here at Squashgame.info! If you think we helped you, please consider our Squash Shop when purchasing or make a small contribution.