For Novice Players
Published: 01 Oct 2008 - 07:58 by rippa rit
Updated: 01 Oct 2008 - 07:58
Subscribers: Log in to subscribe to this post.
A few tips that will help their game:
- Keep away from the side walls.
- After hitting the ball move into a central position on court away from the walls.
- Face the side wall when driving the ball.
- Keep more than a racket length from the ball when playing the shot.
- Call "let" if your opponent does not give freedom to hit the ball.
- Concede the point if the ball obstructs your opponent's return.
There are no replies to this post to date. Make your reply below
Sorry, only members can post replies on this and all other Members` Forum items.
Support us here at Squashgame.info! If you think we helped you, please consider our Squash Shop when purchasing or make a small contribution.