General Warm Ups for squash players
- Just about any activity can be used for warming up for Squash. This section deals with individual activities. Find group activities here.
- Start off these warm ups at low to medium intensity.
- Intensity can be increased after stretching
- Use warming up time to prepare mentally if playing a competition game.
- Attain about 60 - 70% MHR before stretching.
- Let us know if you have any interesting warm ups that you use.
Individual Warm Ups
Click below to view warm up...
More Pics...Star Jumps
Upper Body Twists
Punch and Twist
Skipping (Jump Rope)
Punch and Run
Knee to Chest Jumps
Skills Warm Up
Solo Drills can also be used as a warm up activity.
More Pics...Overhead volley air swings
Gets the muscles ready for exercise
Forehand - Backhand Swing
Squashgame Gold: Advanced Text and Video Content
Support us here at Squashgame.info! If you think we helped you, please consider our Squash Shop when purchasing or make a small contribution.