Playing SWOT - The Game for Everyone
- Swot is a game that can be played at three levels:
- Mod Swot,
- Mini Swot,
- It is a game played between two people hitting the ball against a wall. It teaches spatial and body awareness, rebounding skills, and motor skills.
- The skills progress through the use of different balls. As the game gets more difficult, the ball will bounce further back into the court and require a little more racket skill and fitness.
- The game is for children, although adults who find some racket sports too difficult, because of:
- Poor hand/eye coordination.
- Racket skills
- Children and parents will find it easy and enjoyable to play as a family and keep coming back for more.
- The SWOT program enables participant's to choose the rules and equipment, providing a progression at their own pace, leadng to success
- The aim of the game to simply hit the ball one more time than your opponent.
Mini Swot can be played against a brick wall in the garage, school covered-way, or squash court.
Mini Swot Rules
More Pics...Bounce the ball to each other
Throw Bounce & Catch the Ball on the Racket
Shake Hands with the Racket and Hit
Catch the Ball on the Racket
Continually Bounce the Ball on the Racket
Improving your skills with drills
More Pics...Sit the ball on the racket to start off
Aim for the target
Continually hit the ball at the target
Forehand Wall Pats
Grip the Racket and Hit Forehand
Ghosting movements to groove in the footwork and swing
How to improve your game
Support us here at Squashgame.info! If you think we helped you, please consider our Squash Shop when purchasing or make a small contribution.