SWOT - The Racket Program for Kids
- It's a simple racket and ball game that can be played against a wall.
- It develops kids racket skills for squash, tennis, racket ball, badminton, table tennis.
- It helps develop hand-eye co-ordination for hockey, softball, baseball, cricket, volleyball.
- Bat or Racket
- You can use any bat and any ball.
- Your level of hand-eye co-ordination will determine which ball is the most suitable for you.
- The use of a range of balls allows self-paced progression.
- Play it at any level - it's challenging for everyone.
- Play it at home, at school, or any where there is a wall and floor.
From these activities children learn to turn side on when taking aim, and put their shoulder to the target.
Hit the Ball
Use your hand.
More Pics...Hit the ball
Support us here at Squashgame.info! If you think we helped you, please consider our Squash Shop when purchasing or make a small contribution.