Published: 30 Aug 2004 - 03:31 by rippa rit
Updated: 23 Feb 2008 - 21:06
Subscribers: Log in to subscribe to this post.
- Stretch and volley heaps.
- Their swing is intimidating, and often excessive.
- They appear to have no backhand strokes.
- Their only thought is to hit the front wall as if it were the net.
- They have a powerful forehand drive.
- Keep the ball close to the side wall, which will impede the big swings, and hard hitting.
- Aim for the ball to land in the back corners. The big swing will hit the floor and/or wall.
- Play a boast and get to the T, be ready to volley or drive to good length.
Please Note: The most recent replies are now at the top!
From rippa rit - 31 Aug 2007 - 16:23
From drop-shot - 16 Jan 2006 - 05:39
From rippa rit - 15 Jan 2006 - 02:11
From aprice1985 - 14 Jan 2006 - 07:10
Sorry, only members can post replies on this and all other Members` Forum items.
Support us here at Squashgame.info! If you think we helped you, please consider our Squash Shop when purchasing or make a small contribution.