Split his pants!
Published: 09 Oct 2004 - 08:54 by rippa rit
Updated: 16 Dec 2009 - 15:38
Subscribers: Log in to subscribe to this post.
The other strange part, and I was not laughing at the time, was my opponent won the match in spite of the fact it took him about half-hour to find another pair of shorts.
How did I feel, and what was going through my head?
- I was absolutely frustrated, as all the things I had been struggling to accomplish had just been swept away, I thought.
- He now was able to get a second wind.
- My mind did a "wobbly" since I had lost the first game and was trying to "soften" him up by moving and twisting him around the court.
- At 1 game down, and half way through the second game, it sure was not the time for me to give my opponent this kind of break.
- Basically my whole strategy was wrecked.
- When play resumed, I was in no frame of mind to continue the match.
- To start the match again was about my only other way of getting back into it, where I had more time on the court to settle down.
- If the Referee had allowed the 90 second break, as stated in the rules, the outcome would have been reversed immediately, or, maybe he could have continued the match in his shorts with no fork!
- TIP: It pays to always have a spare set of playing gear in the squash bag; and, don't wear tight pants!
Please Note: The most recent replies are now at the top!
From rippa rit - 16 Dec 2009 - 15:37 - Updated: 16 Dec 2009 - 15:38
From mike - 16 Dec 2009 - 07:58
From rippa rit - 14 Feb 2005 - 05:55
From aprice1985 - 13 Feb 2005 - 15:21
Sorry, only members can post replies on this and all other Members` Forum items.
Support us here at Squashgame.info! If you think we helped you, please consider our Squash Shop when purchasing or make a small contribution.