Why build up the grip?
Check the grip size
Published: 05 Feb 2006 - 15:30 by rippa rit
Updated: 29 Jan 2010 - 04:41
Subscribers: Log in to subscribe to this post.
There are sound reasons for having the grip the correct size.
- To stop the racket from slipping/turning in your hand.
- To make the racket easier to hold.
- To prevent getting a sore arm.
There are a couple of ways of increasing the grip size:-
- Add a grip over the existing grip (generally recommended for a larger build up).
- Take off the existing grip (carefully as it should be possible to reuse it).
- Add 1, 2 or 3 layers of electrical insulation tape (depending on the build up required).
- Then fit the grip over the top.
Here is a link on Add/replace a grip. How to add images to Members' Forum posts and replies here...
Please Note: The most recent replies are now at the top!
From aprice1985 - 29 Jan 2010 - 04:41
From rippa rit - 13 Jan 2009 - 16:24
From pug505man - 06 May 2006 - 11:19
From rippa rit - 13 Apr 2006 - 16:57
From BizarreCo - 13 Apr 2006 - 10:55 - Updated: 13 Apr 2006 - 10:56
From rippa rit - 01 Apr 2006 - 01:11
From missing_record1 - 31 Mar 2006 - 19:27
From lowrider - 18 Mar 2006 - 03:06
From rippa rit - 18 Mar 2006 - 02:48
From lowrider - 17 Mar 2006 - 16:50
From rippa rit - 07 Feb 2006 - 18:29
From aprice1985 - 07 Feb 2006 - 16:29
Sorry, only members can post replies on this and all other Members` Forum items.
Support us here at Squashgame.info! If you think we helped you, please consider our Squash Shop when purchasing or make a small contribution.